Claim refund/interest for Delayed Posession

Stuck with a project which is delayed for many years? You can claim refund and/or interest from the builder by filing your grievance with the appropriate authorities.

In 2019, the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, the apex body for consumer matters, has held that buyers can seek refund from bulder, with interestm if possession is delayed by one year from promised delivery date.

Get a free consultation and opinion on the best course of action to protect your investment.